We practice graceful stretching...
**Remember BeerBQ Saturday**
9am- Beginner WOD- all friends and family invited
10am- Regular class WOD
11:15/11:30- firing up the BBQ
Strength/ Skill: 8 min EMOM
5 Snatch Grip Dead lifts (185/135)
5 Inverted Push-ups (feet on a box)
Rest 2 min
8 min EMOM
5 Hang Snatch High-Pulls (135/95)
5 Bar hop Burpees
WOD 1) "Elizabeth"
*This is a quick workout, scale appropriately.
Rest 7 min
WOD 2) "Nicole"
Max rounds in 20 minutes
Max rep pull-ups
* as soon as you come off the bar on the pull-ups then your round is over and you go run.
* If you are on a band then you cannot rest for more than 3 sec.
* Score is total amount of pull-ups
Weighted Ring Rows? Sure, Why not?
****Bbq this Saturday****
9am- Beginner class (Open to all friends, family, anyone want to try it)
10am- Regular WOD
11:30ish- Beer and BBQ
*We will be providing main dishes and Beer, feel free to bring a side dish if you'd like to.
Strength/Skill: 3 Rounds not for time
5 Hang Snatch High-Pulls
5 Power Snatch
5 Overhead squat
*Keep weight light, cannot break up the sets of 5
WOD: Fight Gone Bad
Sumo deadlift high-pull (75/55)
Box Jumps (20/14)
Row ( for Calories)
-Rest 1 minute between rounds
* spend one minute at each station, working for max reps possible.
* Score = total amount of reps and calories rowed over the 3 rounds.
* Top guys score and girls score gets name on the board